1. Execute the company's trading business, implement trade procedures, and develop markets;
2. Responsible for contacting customers, preparing quotations, participating in business negotiations, signing contracts;
3. Responsible for the operation, production tracking, delivery, and on-site supervision of Alibaba International Station;
4. Responsible for document review, customs declaration, settlement, after-sales service, etc.;
5. Customer expansion and maintenance;
6. Organizing and archiving business-related materials;
7. Report on related business work.
??????????????????? 1. College degree or above, major in international trade or business English;
2. More than 2 years of business experience in the trade field, and experience in foreign companies is preferred;
3. Familiar with trade operation procedures and related laws and regulations, with expertise in trade field;
4. Have a high level of English, a good level of computer operation, and a certificate of relevant trade operation such as a customs declaration is preferred;
5, with good business development capabilities and business negotiation skills, strong public relations awareness, with a strong sense of professionalism, teamwork and independent ability, courage to open up and innovation.